6-9-21 Urban and Economic Development Committee Meeting
01. Call to Order.
02. Andy McMillan - Appointment to the Tulsa Authority for Economic Opportunity replacing Larry
Rooney; term expires June 30, 2022. (CD-9) [UED 6/9/21; CC 6/16/21]
03. Bart Boatright - Appointment to the Board of Appeals replacing Michael Sager; term expires
June 30, 2023. (CD-8) [UED 6/9/21; CC 6/16/21]
04. Kent Harrell – Reappointment to the Tulsa Airport Authority; term expires April 30, 2025.
(Attended 22/23 meetings.) (CD-8) [UED 6/9/21; CC 6/16/21]
05. Rezoning Application Z-7605 from AG to RS-5 for property located at the SE/c of E. 31st St. S.
and S. 177th E. Ave. requested by Lou Reynolds. (Property owner: White Earth, LLC) (CD-6)
(TMAPC voted 10-0-0 to recommend APPROVAL of RS-5 zoning.) [UED 6/9/21; CC 6/16/21; CC
06. Rezoning Application Z-7607 from IL to IL with an Optional Development Plan for property
located north of the NW/c of E. 41st St. S. and S. 79th E. Ave. requested by Jim Beach.
(Property owner: Bolick Enterprises, LLC) (CD-5) (TMAPC voted 10-0-0 to recommend
APPROVAL of IL zoning with an Optional Development Plan.) [UED 6/9/21; CC 6/16/21; CC
07. Ordinance Amending Tulsa Revised Ordinances, Title 12, titled "Internal Policies", repealing
Chapter 1, titled "Energy Policy, repealing Chapter 2, titled "Public Safety Policy: Security at City-Owned or Operated Facilities, repealing Chapter 3, titled "City of Tulsa Vehicle Policy” and
allowing the remaining chapters in Title 12, of the Tulsa Revised Ordinances to retain their
numerical chapter designation. [UED 6/9/21; CC 6/9/21; CC 6/16/21]
08. Resolution authorizing payment of twenty-seven thousand, two hundred fifty dollars
($27,250.00) to Xoua Kue and Cha Vue, Plaintiffs, and Bret Unterschuetz, Attorney at Law, from
the Sinking Fund as a judgment and attorney fee award in Case No. CJ-2021-1332, Xoua Kue and
Cha Vue v. City of Tulsa. (Emergency Clause) [UED 6/9/21; CC 6/9/21]
09. Resolution approving the conveyance to Tulsa Authority for Economic Opportunity (TAEO) of a
certain City-owned parcel – AA Wheel & Brake Center, 525 S. Memorial Dr., Tulsa, OK, for the purpose of facilitating TAEO's execution and performance of public functions, authorizing the execution and delivery of quit
claim. (CD-3) [UED 6/9/21; CC 6/16/21]
10. Discussion with representatives from the Tulsa Police Department Patrol unit regarding traffic enforcement and safety concerns on the Broken Arrow Expressway. (McKee) [UED 6-9-21]