4-28-21 Urban and Economic Development Committee Meeting
01. Call to Order.
02. Douglas May - Appointment to the Tulsa Stadium Trust replacing Aaron Milford; term expires
September 25, 2023. (CD-9) [UED 4/28/21; CC 5/5/21] 21-304-1
03.Meg Myers Morgan - Reappointment to the Mayor’s Commission on the Status of Women; term expires
May 31, 2024. (Attended 9/11 meetings.) (CD-4) [UED 4/28/21; CC 5/5/21] 21-271-1
04. Brandon Jackson - Reappointment to the Board of Appeals; term expires June 30, 2023.
(Attended 5/7 meetings.) (CD-1) [UED 4/28/21; CC 5/5/21] 21-313-1
05. Rezoning Application Z-7594 from OL to RM-2 for property located north of the NW/c of E. 18th St. S.
and S. Cincinnati Ave. requested by Todd Robinson. (Property owner: Robinson, Todd and Allison
Family Trust c/o The Todd and Allison Robinson, TTEES) (CD-4) (TMAPC voted 6-0-0 to recommend
APPROVAL of RM-2 zoning.) [UED 4/28/21; CC 5/5/21; CC 5/19/21] 21-317-1
06. Rezoning Application Z-7602 from CO to IL with an Optional Development Plan for property located at
the SE/c of E. Skelly Dr. and S. 123rd E. Ave. requested by John Moody. (Property owner: Seychelles
Organics, INC.) (CD-6) (TMAPC voted 6-0-0 to recommend APPROVAL of IL zoning with an
Optional Development Plan.) [UED 4/28/21; CC 5/5/21; CC 5/19/21] 21-320-1
07. Ordinance amending the fiscal year 2020-2021 budget to make supplemental appropriations of five
hundred thousand dollars ($500,000.00) from Unassigned Fund Balance within the Worker’s
Compensation Fund. [UED 4/28/21; CC 4/28/21; CC 5/5/21] 21-311-1
08. Ordinance amending the fiscal year 2020-2021 budget to make supplemental appropriations of eight
million, one hundred thousand dollars ($8,100,000.00) from Revenue recognized through a transfer of
Unassigned Fund Balance within the TMUA Sewer Operating Fund and appropriated within the TMUA
Sewer Capital Projects SubFund. [UED 4/28/21; CC 4/28/21; CC 5/5/21] 21-312-1
09. Ordinance amending the fiscal year 2020-2021 budget to transfer unencumbered and unexpended
appropriation balances of four million, two hundred thirty-nine thousand, four hundred sixty-five dollars
and sixteen cents ($4,239,465.16) between projects and accounts within the TMUA Sewer Capital
Projects SubFund. [UED 4/28/21; CC 4/28/21; CC 5/5/21] 21-314-1
10. Ordinance amending the fiscal year 2020-2021 budget to make supplemental appropriations of thirteen
thousand, eight hundred eighty-eight dollars ($13,888.00) from Revenue received from the Oklahoma
State Department of Emergency Management and Homeland Security within the General Fund.
[UED 4/28/21; CC 4/28/21; CC 5/5/21] 21-315-1
11. Resolution relating to the incurring of indebtedness by the trustees of the Tulsa Authority for Economic
Opportunity in an amount of not to exceed twenty-five million dollars ($25,000,000.00); waiving
Competitive Bidding and approving a Purchase Contract and other related documents.
(Emergency Clause) [UED 4/28/21; CC 5/5/21] 21-310-1
12. Presentation by and discussion with the Council Administrator, on the proposed process for the Council,
to consider, prioritize and approve the Council District Community Development Priority Projects
included in the 2021 Temporary Sales Tax (Improve Our Tulsa Renewal) program. [UED 4/28/21]